Meet the Founder
Founder and CEO
Linda is passionate about a Strengths-Based Approach to organizational success, having experienced the powerful transformations that occur in businesses using a Strengths model to develop their organizations. As the founder of Integrated Success, Linda has gathered a team of expert advocates to guide clients in developing exceptional, thriving organizations. Using a strengths model as the foundation for change, organizations move the right people into the right positions and engage those individuals as capable and valued contributors, which leads to greater success. Linda skillfully supports leaders in transforming their teams and producing individual and collective performance breakthroughs at every level of the organization.
With more than 20 years of experience as an HR and administrative leader, consultant and coach, Linda partners with people one-on-one, in team environments, and across organizations to help create successful, engaged workplaces.
- Certified professional coach and Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach and Facilitator
- Certified Coaching for Engagement and Performance professional
- Certified Human Resources Professional (SPHR and SHRM-SCP)
- Certified in StrengthsFinder, Core Values Index, Myers-Briggs Type Inventory, and Appreciation at Work Assessments, and Group Facilitation
- M.B.A. from Marylhurst University and B.S. in Sociology with Concentration in Economics, Oregon State University