Our Core Team
Founder and CEO
Linda is passionate about a Strengths-Based Approach to organizational success, having experienced the powerful transformations that occur in businesses using a Strengths model to develop their organizations. As the founder of Integrated Success, Linda has gathered a team of expert advocates to guide clients in developing exceptional, thriving organizations. Using a strengths model as the foundation for change, organizations move the right people into the right positions and engage those individuals as capable and valued contributors, which leads to greater success. Linda skillfully supports leaders in transforming their teams and producing individual and collective performance breakthroughs at every level of the organization.
With more than 20 years of experience as an HR and administrative leader, consultant and coach, Linda partners with people one-on-one, in team environments, and across organizations to help create successful, engaged workplaces.
- Certified professional coach and Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach and Facilitator
- Certified Coaching for Engagement and Performance professional
- Certified Human Resources Professional (SPHR and SHRM-SCP)
- Certified in StrengthsFinder, Core Values Index, Myers-Briggs Type Inventory, and Appreciation at Work Assessments, and Group Facilitation
- M.B.A. from Marylhurst University and B.S. in Sociology with Concentration in Economics, Oregon State University
Consultant and Coach
As a successful leader and workplace coach, Mark brings proven talents in helping clients identify their core values and personal goals, clarify their career aspirations, and better align with their role in an organization. His in-depth experience includes creating teams that worked collaboratively and build consensus to move projects forward; forging successful relationships with a diverse client base; managing financial operations through analyses and reporting; and developing strategic plans and policies.
Mark is also a highly skilled manager of financial / shared services business centers, having oversight for operations valued from $2 million to more than $2 billion. His consulting expertise includes all aspects of financial management, budget development, and operations management of critical business and human resources.
Mark’s notable qualifications include:
- Management Training (Staff Development Core Curriculum), Oregon State University, 1995
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) since 1989, active status
- B.S., Business Administration/Accounting, Oregon State University, 1985, with honors
- Extensive Expertise in Financial IT Systems
Consultant and Coach
Tami is an accomplished leader, facilitator, trainer, and consultant with proven ability to motivate others to achieve results. As a consultant and coach, Tami combines organizational knowledge, data, relationships, and creativity to help leaders deliver on business goals by solving challenges, driving engagement, collaboration, and productivity, and managing change. As a trainer and facilitator, she skillfully engages audiences through rich learning experiences in talent acquisition and employee/leadership development.
Tami’s extensive experience includes eLearning strategies and Emotional Intelligence (EQi), program management, recruitment/hiring/onboarding, career development, succession planning, organizational development, change management, and business strategy.
Tami’s notable qualifications include:
- B.S. in Business Management, Western Oregon State College
- Certification, Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Certification, EQi (Emotional Intelligence) Assessment
- Certification, E-Learning Instructional Design
- Howard Street Charter School, Board of Governors
- Inspire Foundation, Board of Directors
- In-depth leadership training through Leadership Salem and Leadership Oregon
Maurice “Reni” Powell
Consultant and Coach
With a diverse range of experience, skills, and wisdom to offer, Reni’s combines her natural talents for organization and time management, her strengths in analytical processes and strategic planning, with her knowledge base in business development, administration, management, and operational change. Her entrepreneurial spirit, leadership growth, and lifelong learning creates a value-added premium for the success of those she supports.
With a passion for personal/professional growth, leadership, business development, and entrepreneurship combined with the ability to guide and empower others to succeed and achieve their dreams, Reni understands the foundational attributes required to make people, businesses, and non-profits successful. She has served more than 7 years in various senior leadership roles for two higher education professional organizations. In 2013, she earned the Prestigious Service Award for continuously exceeding contributions to the success of those organizations.
- M.B.A., Marylhurst University
- B.S. Business Administration and MIS, Oregon State University
- Certified Professional Coach, International Coach Federation
- More than 30 years of continuous business ownership and management
- More than 15 years in higher education and nonprofit administration supporting development of collegial partnerships, experiential learning opportunities, and academic courses/programs for audiences ranging from pre-college to the working professional
Consultant and Coach
Rebecca is our expert in Environmental Health and Safety/Risk Management. Today, concerns about risk management and environmental health are at the forefront for many organizations due to their costly mitigation, employee and asset risk, and potentially disastrous consequences. Rebecca understands how important it is to engage all employees in safe practices and risk management, while frequently reviewing and improving processes that mitigate risks and protect environmental health in the most cost-efficient manner.
Her experience includes being the Director of Environmental Health and Safety for 2,200 employees for a local college and the Safety Engineer responsible for all OSHA compliance for 1,800 employees at a high tech manufacturer. In addition to developing, implementing and maintaining health and safety initiatives, Rebecca has supervised fourteen direct reports.
Rebecca’s notable qualifications include:
- Doctoral Candidate Educational Leadership, Washington State University
- M.B.A., emphasis in Leadership and Management, Washington State University
- B.A. Biology, emphasis in Chemistry, Randolph College
- Certification, 40-hour Hazardous Materials Operations
- Certification, Post Earthquake Building Inspection
- Certification, Asbestos AHERA Building Inspector
- Certification, Emergency Response-Incident Commander, Public Information Officer, and Safety Officer
Consultant and Coach
With her diverse work background, Kaye brings unique perspectives, practical tips, technological expertise, and relevance to her role as a mentor and consultant empowering Executive Assistants (EA) who are instrumental in helping executives maximize their effectiveness and the organization thrive. Her depth of experience includes supporting C-level management, handling confidential matters and communications, facilitating executive meetings, serving board and committee chairs, and supporting key initiatives for organizations.
Kaye’s ability to adapt to changing priorities, day-to-day requirements, and the myriad pressures of a fast-paced office supports our team’s success. Kaye is responsible for oversight of administrative services, budget and fiscal planning, capital planning and development, human resources, risk management, public safety, and shared services.
Kaye’s notable qualifications and Executive Assistant experiences include:
- Associate of Science Degree, Lane Community College, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR
- Executive Assistant, Research Office, Oregon State University (direct report to Associate Vice President for Research)
- Executive and Special Assistant, Finance and Administration/CFO Office, Oregon State University
- Executive Assistant, Finance and Administration/CFO Office, Linfield College, McMinnville, OR
- Support Specialist, Integrated Technology Services Office, Linfield College, McMinnville, OR
- Building Technology Technician, McMinnville School District, McMinnville, OR